Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Posted By: Brittny

Well we had a wonderful thanksgiving – Daniel had to work from 11p-4p so he missed our first thanksgiving. I got up early went over to Daniel's family's house and we had thanksgiving there, it wasn't the same without my sister-in-law, nephew and niece, but we did have them on the iChat on the tv so it was good times!

At one I headed back home dropped my car off to Daniel, my parents picked me up and we headed out to my uncles house and had thanksgiving dinner over there!

Once Daniel got off work he made his way to my uncles house.

Here are pictures from the day

My Dad and me


My sister and Ryan


My mom and dad


Me and one of my best friends Kate


Me and my two little cousins Madison and Paige


Daniel and me


Some of my family


We had a wonderful thanksgiving as we always do!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home