Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hawaii Baby!!!


Well I had SO MUCH fun in Hawaii! It's SO pretty it feels like it must be fake even though Im looking right at it! I loved spending time with my family! I loved being with my babies I miss them all so much and I cant wait to go back.

The eight hour flight out there was a beating half way through the kids wanted off the spaceship! LOL My nephew Bryce kept repeating himself over and over again, "I want off this spaceship! I want off this spaceship! I want off this spaceship!" it was very annoying at the time but cute now! here are some pictures from the trip, if your my friend on myspace you can Click Here to see more pictures.

This is us before we got on the plane

Brooke with "her" heels and sunglasses on

AAAhhh peace at last...

night-night time for us too!

Watching his movies on the flight

Aaawww they love their aunt Brittny!

Finally back on land! Hawaii baby!

Look at all our luggage!

Have you ever seen a double rainbow? This was my first time!

Bryce, Brentley (Brother-n-law) Lyndsey, Me, and Brooke!

Beautiful!

While I was there I got to see one of my childhood friend Alisa Durham's kiddos!

Aren't they so CUTE!?

Like big brother, like little sister :)



Brentley and Lyndsey



isn't he adorable!?!?

This is SO PRETTY!

Lyndz and me





Everything is so green and blue!

Too cute!

While we were at the beach we dug a tunnel! Bryce loved it so much and was very sad when it fell through...

She is just so cute and she loves me so much! When I'm around she wants to be right there with me, its so cute!

Yes she has two swimsuits on, she would scream unless she had both of them on :)

Checking out the tunnel

Brooke and her favorite person!

Aunt Brittny Loving on Bryce!

Now don't choke her Bryce.


I hated to go Lyndz told me the kids cried the whole way home :( Bryce told me he wanted to go with me and I told him he couldn't and he said, "If you get on that plane I'm going to be sad and I'm going to say don't get on that plane and I'm going to cry" That made me want to cry :( but the good thing is we are all set up on iChat and I see him more now than I did when he was here.  

On another note on my way home was not fun! I was flying stadby and couldn't catch the first flight out at 6:50p but I did catch the 8:45p which put me home at 8:00a- which was fine with me b/c I thought well I'll just sleep the whole way home but NOOOOOO I was in a middle seat between two people I did not know and one which decided to tell me how she liked to do drugs before shes gets on planes because it's, "SO Cool" I sat next to a crazy person (lol) she told me as long as she had money for food and pot she was ok. Crazy huh? oh and it gets better she told me that she thought she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby, did I mention she was only 20? SO that was fun! I was glad to be home I missed sleeping in my bed, I shared a twin bed with my nephew the whole time I was there, so my bed was missed deeply by me. I miss my babies and Lyndsey I used to see them every weekend, we were always doing something and now it feels like I have no one to hang out with but I will survive.

ok I'm sleepy going to bed, and thanks for reading!

-Brittny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home