Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!!

Posted By: Brittny

We had so much fun on Halloween as we do every year! Me and my unbiological sister dressed up as matching guitars I was a red one and she was a pink one, they were so cute! At work we had a costume contest and a pumpkin decorating contest and I did win either one of them :( (Which I so should have) my boss said he couldn't vote for me since he was my boss- whatev

After a full day of hard working Halloween partying at work I meet up with my unbiological sister and we got my nephew and niece ready in their cute little costumes. We went to a church Halloween thing and got candy played games rode a hay ride and all that fun stuff! My sister and cousins joined us at the church we continued to have more fun!

After the Halloween thing at the church we took all the kids and went up to walmart to get snacks and pumpkins to carve!

Here are some pics of the night!
Me playing my guitar
Halloween Picture

My pumpkin that should have won...


My unbiological sister Lyndsey


This is me in my costume :)

Us!


My cousins Madison hip-hop witch (Who as you can tell does not like taking pictures) and Paige Charm school girl.


My nephew Bryce in his little Cars race car driver (so cute)

My niece Brooke in her cute Minnie Mouse outfit :)

How cute!

Sister and Niece


My two other nephews Micah and Heston who live in San Antonio so I did not get to spend Halloween with them, but they are so cute in their costumes!


I had so much fun I'm really sad my unbiological sister will be leaving me this Saturday for three years what will I do, I guess I need to start taking applications for a new unbiological sister (only for three years dont worry Lyndz)

I hope everyone have a great Halloween!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

Ummm, I'm hearing all these references to the "unbiological sister", where's the bio sister????

Anyways, cute pictures, I love dressing the kids up, it's so fun, and I was Jessica Simpson, I'll write a blog soon :)

November 4, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel and Brittny Owens said...

My sister is all wrapped up with her boyfriend so we don't spend a lot of time together. We have been trying to hang out more but its very hard with our schedules I work days and she normally works nights... so it gets kind of hard to see each other.

I bet you were a very Hott Jessica Simpson :)

November 4, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home