Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Carrie Underwood!

Posted By: Brittny

So, my sister-in-law and I went to the Carrie Underwood concert last Thursday night and we had AWESOME seats! We had the best time ever! (we always do though) It was a lot fun and meant a lot especially since my sister-in-law leaves for Hawaii this Saturday and will be there at least three years :( here are some pictures:

(You may click on any picture to make it bigger)

Us getting ready for the concert!

Little Big Town opened for her-

Us again waiting for Carrie to come on!

Carrie Underwood!









Look how freakin' close we were-

and her backside :)





Confetti at the end! It was SO MUCH fun!!!


Thank a million Lynsdey I had the best time! Thanks for being my unbiological sister :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

oh my gosh you were so close. looks like ya'll had a good time. wish I was there

November 3, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Daniel and Brittny Owens said...

We were very close it was so amazing I have never sat that close at any concert before, I was blessed to get those seats.

November 4, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home