Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The World Through Daniel and Brittny's Eyes...

Posted By: Brittny

I had a blog for my cakes at one time but I some how managed to make it disappear... So I thought it would be fun for Daniel and I to do a blog together (even though I'm sure I will be the one updating it) I'm going to try my hardest to get him involved I think it would be fun for him. So I will pretty much keep everyone updated on our lives and Im sure if/when Daniel posts something it will be about things that makes people want to debate back and forth (He loves debating on things with people- as I'm sure some of you may have noticed), which makes him better than me- I cant debate with people with out just getting pissed off, but he just listens to what other people have to say and then debates back with them and it doesn't ever phase him. (Ok I don't know how I got to that) Anyways I have Carrie Underwood and Halloween pictures to post-- Oh and I might be going to Hawaii on Saturday (I know random) we are still working on the details I'll let you know as soon as I know and I will explain the story later. Ok I am so pooped from this weekend Im going to get ready and go to bed.

Goodnight!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home