Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going or Not Going? That is the question.

Posted By: Brittny

Hawaii So as I have told you before my brother-in-law is in the Army and has been stationed in Hawaii, and my sister-in-law found out less then a week ago that she will be leaving this Saturday. Well my mother and father in-law so graciously offered to buy me a ticket so I could help my sister in-law with my nephew and niece on the plane- if we could find a reasonable ticket- right now the tickets are $1500.00 yeah not so much reasonable. Normally the day before the flight they cut the price to try and fill up the plane to basically I will find out Friday (7th) if I'm leaving for Hawaii Saturday (8th). CRAZY! So I'm kind of prepping in case I do go, but I wont be completely disappointed if I don't go(although it would be SO MUCH fun!)

On another note we are having a photography contest here at work and whoever picture is picked (by Gary Fitzsimmons, Dallas county District Clerk) will be hung here in the George Allen Courts Building, cool huh? It has to be a picture of something that has to do with Dallas... So I was thinking about submitting this picture of me in front on City Hall :)

Brittny City Hall

LOL! I'm totally Kidding :)

Although it would be the best picture hanging, but Gary would never pick it.

Well, I must say something about the election... It's finally over- I'm so glad and now life goes on we will all be okay- God is in control no matter what.

Okay that's all I want to say about that.

Have a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

that is a super cute picture!!!

November 5, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home