Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Drugs for free please? ... Thank You!

Posted By: Brittny

RxPills

So I woke up yesterday and was feeling a little under the weather stuffy nose, cough, ear ache, the normal winter crap. I thought I might be able to shake it off because I'm not a big fan of medicine I typically don't take medicine unless the doctor gives it to me. I had to leave class early last night because I kept feeling more stopped up. When I got home I was just sitting by Daniel watching TV with him and all the sudden he says he is getting sick just by me sitting next to him. LOL -He's crazy-

So, today I get up and its WORSE! I'm talking with my co-worker about and she tells me I need to go to the clinic and make sure I don't have and ear infection because if I do go to Hawaii they wont let me fly with an ear infection. I (unwillingly) go over to the clinic (I hate going to that clinic) I wait FOREVER to see the doctor (but it's free so I cant complain that much- plus I just twittered the whole time I waited) Finally the doctor comes in to see me and tells me I do have the symptoms of an potential ear infection so he gives me a whole bunch of Allegra D and Amoxicillin for free! SO AWESOME! I have taken just one Allegra D and I feel 100% better and the better news is I have enough for Daniel! Thank you Jesus!

On another note (kinda) I just want everyone to know how much I LOVE Twitter I wish everyone I knew had an account. If you don't know what it is is should go check it out Twitter.com (and give it a chance) It's what keeps my work day exciting!

Have a good day and Click Here to check out Twitter! My user name is bowens and Daniel's is sdowens

-xoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger Zanna said...

I totally agree with you about twitter. I love Twitter so much and wish everyone I knew was on it too. It such an awesome of communication.

November 12, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home