Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Love


I remember when people would tell me the love you have for you child is so different than anything you can imagine. I never really believed or I guess could even possibly understand that statement. I remember seeing my little cousins when they were born and thinking how much I loved them and how I never wanted anything bad to ever happen to them and I wanted the very best for their lives. I even have the same love for my sister, I feel the need to protect and provide for her every need. Not wanting them to see them hurt, or them ever seeing me as weak, although knowing this is impossible. These feelings are still the same, but now with this child in my womb I have a completely different understanding of love. This is MY child a part of ME and my husband, my very best friend in the entire world and together we created her. I haven’t even seen her face and the love I have for her is so strong and so different than any love I have experienced, and I know once I lay my eyes on her for the first time that love will only continue to grow. Feeling her move and seeing her heart thud through my belly makes my heart so unbelievably happy. I can’t wait for her to get her and have a new understanding of life and as a mother. Although I do struggle with how I will feel when her and I are no longer one. When she is not with me all day, when I can’t look down and see her, when I can’t protect her from hateful people, when she will have to experience life and all the bad things it has. But I also know how much good will happen to her and how awesome of a woman she will become. Okay, that’s enough sappyness for one sitting, just some things I have been thinking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home