Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Crazy Baker Lady


Lots of baking this weekend, I had 5 cakes and 60 cupcakes to make!

I learned a very helpful tip when making cupcakes. I always have the hardest time getting my cupcakes to be even and then dipping on the pan while trying to fill my cupcakes up. So I tired this technique I took a Ziploc bag and wrapped it around a plastic cup like so:




Then I filled it up with some yummy strawberry batter:



Once your bag is ready hold one corner up and snip a tiny corner off, then place the bag over the cupcake pan then turn slightly down and lightly squeeze the bag then turn up and move to the next cupcake until they are evenly filled:



Then they come out perfect:



All 60 of them:



Here are all the finished cakes and cupcakes I made:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home