Owens: Life

The journey through Daniel and Brittny's lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, TX

We were married on December 17th, 2005 and have enjoyed every minute of it :) We had our first child, Isabella July 15, 2010. We couldn't be happier!! We love life to it's fullest and love God with all our hearts! We are pretty much the coolest people you will ever meet :) We get along with pretty much anyone. Daniel is a born and raised Washington Redskins fan, and Brittny is a born and raised Dallas Cowboys fan (Crazy I know) We are pretty much opposites on everything except for our love of each other and our daughter, I think thats what makes our relationship work so well.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Things to accomplish this weekend


I have been working on a blanket for my cousin’s baby, Lily and I just have the border left. I have been so tired I basically come home eat and go to bed, so the border has taken me forever to finish. However, I do not want Lily to be grown by the time I finish, so I have set a deadline of this weekend! Next, I want to start a blanket for Isabella, not a crocheted blanket but a quilt and I am so super excited about it!! I saw the idea from someone’s newborn pictures and I just fell in love with it! I will definitely post pictures when I am done. I also need to pack our hospital bags with what I can; she will technically be full term on June 22nd so she could be here any day! I have been looking at list on what to bring and I think I finally have a good list! I won’t bore yall with putting it on here. Also my niece, Brooke, will be spending Saturday night with us so I will need some fun things for her to do!! Lastly, I need to get my hair cut – we are taking maternity picture Monday evening, and I am SUPER excited about these!!!!!!!! This completes my list of task I have to do this weekend, of course we will be celebrating Fathers day as well!!

Have I mentioned I think I have met the max of stretching?? I do not think my belly can get any bigger!! :-)


-Brittny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home